Internships, Field Trips and Placements
The School of Communication and Arts supports a number of placement opportunities in its commitment to help students reach their career aspirations. Internships, practicums, field trips and work experience are a great way to gain professional experience, build self confidence and offer the opportunity to make valuable industry connections.
While the School placements team provides advice and support, you are responsible for identifying an organisation who is prepared to offer you an internship that fits the course requirements.
The School will often post internship opportunities to the JACpot Facebook page. Please 'like' us to get updates sent directly to your newsfeed. Students have previously been placed at many different organisations in Brisbane, interstate and internationally.
To apply for the JOUR3801 and COMU3801 internship courses or any work experience related to your studies, please complete and return this form to the Placements Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org). For placements under any other course, please contact your course coordinator in the first instance.
- Internships and Field Trips Offered for Course Credit:
- ARTT2106: Art and Architecture in Venice
- ARTT3200: Art Internships & Independent Research
- COMU3801: Public Relations Internship
- COMU7015: Communication for Social Change Practicum
- DRAM3104: Industry Secondments & Industry Research Topics
- ENGL3020: Journals, Repositories & Conferences Internship
- JOUR3801: Journalism Internship
- WRIT7040: Individual Project/Fieldwork
- Contact Us
- For all enquiries regarding Internships, Field Trips and Placements, please contact Sven Fea, email@example.com.