- If you would like to apply for an assessment re-mark, you must submit the following form: https://www.uq.edu.au/myadvisor/forms/exams/remark-request.pdf to your course coordinator/tutor BEFORE the assessment due date.
- If you would like to apply for an extension, please email your tutor/course coordinator directly with appropriate evidence and the following form: https://www.uq.edu.au/myadvisor/forms/exams/progressive-assessment-extension.pdf
- Students in all first-year courses must complete the online academic integrity tutorial: http://www.uq.edu.au/integrity.
- If students are enrolled in multiple first-year, School of Communication and Arts courses, they only need to complete the tutorial ONCE (though revision is encouraged). Students may receive multiple follow-up notifications for completion, though again, they only need to complete the tutorial ONCE.
- If you have difficulties logging-in to the tutorial, please try the following:
- Ensure you are using the same login for http://my.uq.edu.au;
- Try accessing the module on a different browser;
- Try accessing the module from a desktop computer, rather than a mobile/tablet (ideally, a UQ computer in the library);
- Reset your password, and try with the new login;
- If you are STILL having difficulties accessing the plagiarism module, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a time to come into the School Office.
- Completion of the module can be checked, by logging back into http://www.uq.edu.au/integrity and checking for 4 green ticks next to the 4 categories - if you see the below, you have successfully completed the module: