Cole Lawson Scholarship | 2016 Applications now open!
Applications are now open!
Kick start your future in public relations with the Cole Lawson Communications Scholarship! This scholarship includes an internship at boutique PR firm, Cole Lawson Communications, and a $3000 cash prize.
Cole Lawson Communications has a keen interest in rewarding a motivated student who is able to demonstrate a strong interest and commitment to pursuing a career in public relations or communication.
The Cole Lawson Communications Scholarship is open to all undergraduate communication students in programs within the School of Communication and Arts to have completed the prerequisite courses (see below).
AT A GLANCE
Current UQ Communication students
Level of study:
Year of study:
2nd - final year
The scholarship is awarded to an outstanding communications student enrolled within the Bachelor of Communication, or associated duals, at the University of Queensland.
$3000 and an internship at Cole Lawson Communications
22 April 2016
27 May 2016
The application form can be downloaded here.
Terms and Conditions
1. All applicants must submit a completed and signed entry form;
2. Only one application per student is permitted;
3. Applicants must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Communication or Bachelor of Communication dual degree at the University of Queensland;
4. The winner must maintain satisfactory academic progress;
5. Applicants must not hold a scholarship that the Head of School considers to be similar to the Cole Lawson Communications scholarship;
7. Applications close 12noon, Friday 27 May 2016. No late entries will be accepted;
8. Entry is free;
9. Entries must be submitted in English;
10. The judges’ decision is final;
11. Winner will be notified by email by no later than Thursday 30 June 2016;
12. Winner to receive scholarship at a reception in the Digital Learning Studio, Level 2, Joyce Ackroyd Building (#37) on Wednesday 3 August 2016;
13. The School of Communication and Arts and Cole Lawson Communication, reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, without prior notice; and
14. Entries will not be returned.
Ph. 3365 2593