JACtech (previously known as Camera Shop) equipment available includes Zoom H1 Digital Field Recorders, Canon FS200Digital Video Camera Kits and Fujifilm Digital Still cameras.
To book School equipment please visit JACtech Booking System.
Phone: 07 334 68226
Location: Level 2, Joyce Ackroyd Building 37
Student Equipment Loan Rules
- Must be a student in the School of Communication and Arts with a current UQ student card. You must have your STUDENT CARD to borrow equipment.
- Students must check and sign for all equipment.
- Students must take full responsibility for the equipment during the loan period.
- Digital Video periods are 48 hours only and weekends.
- Still Camera loan periods are 24 hours only and weekends.
- Zoom Digital loan periods are 24 hours only and weekends.
- Weekend loans: equipment must be signed out at 4:00pm on Friday afternoon and returned by the following Monday at 9:00am.
- Students must return ALL the equipment back to the SCA Camera shop on time and with no missing items.
- You may contact via email email@example.com if you need to request information or log a job re the JACtech system.
- Returned equipment must be checked and signed off by ITS staff only.
- Students who do not return equipment on time will be placed on loan restrictions.
*Please note JACtech only uses rechargable batteries for environment reasons. These batteries MUST be returned with the equipment.